Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Hey! Does rubber make my butt look big?"

I don't have any sexual fetishes.  I don't have any problem with people that do.  I guess I'm pretty "normal" in my sexual proclivities.  However, lately, there's something about me that keeps attracting these men that want a little extra. 

The man who wanted to know if I was "into" domination and/or submission.  That really, he was okay with either one, even though he would much prefer me to submit because he enjoyed being the dom just a bit more than being the sub.  But, if I chose to be the dom, would I please wear really high heels? 

The local man in an open marriage who was looking for a new sex partner.

The man all the way across the country, who offered to fly me out to have sex with him and his wife for the weekend.

And, the man who put me on his favorite's list.  Out of boredom, I looked up his profile.  He was looking for fit women who wanted to wear rubber and carry whips, and would pay handsomely for this little pleasure.

Honestly.  Is it really that hard to find a boyfriend?  One without whips, chains, rubber suits and a wife who wants to watch?

I need a drink, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment