Monday, February 27, 2012

What Do They Put In Girl Scout Cookies?

You used to be safe, because to get Girl Scout Cookies, you needed to know a Girl Scout and order them directly.  Now, you go to any supermarket, and there they are, innocently sitting there out front with the evil boxes stacked up next to them, smilling in a winning fashion, asking you sweetly how many boxes you'd like.....

You know full well, that when you get home, all you have to do is open the box, and it's all over.  Those cookies are gone.  You don't know just how you managed to eat an entire box of them without even breathing out, but you did.

This Girl Scout Cookie phenomenon doesn't happen to me with any other kind of cookie.  So, I've come to the conclusion that they must have some kind of drug in them.  Some kind of insidious, addicting drug that won't let you rest until every single Girl Scout Cookie in your house is gone.

Tell me, how am I suppose to fit into my jeans?

No comments:

Post a Comment