Saturday, February 18, 2012

Illegal, Immoral or Fattening?

When it comes to legal or moral matters, I try to use common sense.  My personal belief is that anything goes between two consenting adults, regardless of sex, creed or color.  Unfortunately, the moral hypocrisy of our society often dictates otherwise.  Why is it that two men who love each other, or two women, for that matter, are not allowed to get married, if they feel that need?  How is their getting married going to effect me and my life, in any way except for the better?  Better, because there isn't enough love and happiness in our society anyway, and two more happy people in it can only help the general situation.  Why can a man and a woman get married for an hour, or a day or two, and then split up, and no one thinks there is anything immoral about this?  Why is a mixed race couple frowned upon in so many parts of society?  And why is it the government feels they should have a say about what I can and cannot do with my own uterus?

Thankfully, coffee, red wine and dark chocolate exist. And last time I checked, they were all legal and moral.  As for the fattening part- well, a girl needs her vices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment